Thursday, April 13, 2006

Flashing my stash. Well, part of it.

aka how to take craptastic pics of yarn w/a disposable camera:
aaka how to load one's pics in a totally random way:

So, 1st pic are 2 skeins of Ozark Handspun in a rosey pink & green multi (hints of purple in there too) and size 17 dpn's slated for M's hat. (I need to write out the pattern as I'm combining a couple patterns.)



2nd pic shows my yummy 3 skeins/balls of Malabrigo in the Indigo colorway that I bought at Stitches West. Originally slated for a slighter smaller than pattern Clapotis (yeah, another one). But in talking to a friend, I may use 2 skeins for a scarf (may or may not be a Clappy) and the 3rd for a hat.

Last 2 pics are my Article Pract haul. 3rd is my other yummy splurge of 2 skeins/balls of Manos Del Uruguay in colorway #113 Wildflowers. Slated for My So Called Scarf. Last, but not least is Southwest Trading Company's cobalt blue that was on sale. Bought the last 5 skeins of this color. Have more than enough (1-2 skeins extra) for their Ballerina tank pattern.

No comments: