Friday, May 19, 2006

Wee little Friday FO & UEU



Pattern: Last Minute Knitted Gifts cotton hat

Size: Baby

Yarn: Mission Fall cotton in Peony & uh Plum, I think(the newer version)

Needles: US size 7 dpn's

I need to work on my knotting/bow-tieing skills, but after I pretty up the weaved-in ends. But look how much pink yarn I had left after I ripped back and added the 3 rows of purple! In any case, I'll call that pink skein successfully UEUed (used everything up), to borrow a makeup board acronym. I still have 2 whole skeins of plum, 1 partial blue (Sky), and 1 partial green (Jade) to UEU. While the plums will work well as more LMKG hats, the green & blue may not. Maybe just a couple basic simple hats like the SnB umbilical hat ('cept maybe w/o the umbilical?) so they can go to upcoming baby boys. In any case, the girlie hat will wait for the next next baby girl to arrive in my circle of friends 'cause I don't think this shade of pink will work for the one I originally thought to give this hat to.

No comments: