Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Apparently I suck at taking measurements

So I try the Lotus Blossom Tank (LBT) on last night and I swore it was long enough. Not quite. Luckily, it's not too wide circumference-wise, so that's good. Then again, makes me feel like a cow compared to other LBT knitters.


Evidence of how I can't measure properly. I swear I measured the 4 lace repeats to be at least 9" long yesterday. But considering how I can stretch it when it's blocked, I can see making my initial measurement true. Heh.



Yeah, yeah. I still have my 2 lifelines in there, but considering I may need to frog back to add another lace panel I may need them. Debating still if lengthening the St st portion will be enough or not.

2 comments:

M said...

I dunno...the line under the bust on the model is kinda high, would it be easier to lengthen the portion above where you are? Like I know what I'm doing in this regard.

That said, nice work there. Very pretty.

Unknown said...

No, I always appreciate your fashion opinions and you've just reminded me why I considered lengthening the top part in the first place. I think I'll go ahead and do that as I don't feel like frogging or doing another repeat of the lace.