Friday, September 15, 2006

Sliding down the slippery slope that is sock knitting addiction

My sock stash has begun! Hopefully it won't grow like my regular yarn stash, but the Yarn Harlot does say sock stash doesn't count. ;)

l to r: Cherry Tree Hill (CTH) Supersock in Turquoise from their Labor Day Sale, CTH supersock in Waters potluck from Full Thread Ahead during the Yarn Harlot visit (10% of FTA's sales went to Knitters w/o Borders), 1/2 skein of CTH Supersport in Winterberry for the Rainbow Knits toddler socks (obviously for monkey2) also from the CTH sale, KP Simple Stripes in Snapdragon (already swatching the other skein), and KP Dancing in Tap (for monkey1) from their clearance sale.

I need to knit a swatch of the CTH supersock to see if I want another solid color since CTH added more solid colors to their Labor Day leftovers sale page. Then again, I probably should save up for Socks that Rock (STR) since Blue Moon Fiber's website is supposed to be done upgrading next week.

I so need to finish up at least one of my sweaters this month since I just read about Socktoberfest 2006 on the knitty board and signed up. I am weak.

But at least I finished my ball band washcloth and found a button for one of the bibs.


l-r: Mason DixonKnitting Bib in Faded Denim & Ball Band Washcloth in P&C Potpourri ombre and SnC Soft Violet

No comments: