Saturday, September 13, 2008

I'm actually enjoying this

As much as I groaned and whined when I read SotSiii would involve beads, I'm at the point that I'm actually enjoying knitting the pattern. I'm even managing to keep up somewhat as I finished hint 4 yesterday. But whether or not I'll finish hint 5 in time to actually enter one of the completion contests is another thing entirely.


And I just got some Saturday mail goodness before we headed off to soccer. So nice to actually catch the postal worker on his delivery. Otherwise I would've had to hightail it to our tiny post office on Monday before they closed and I am so not fond of their parking lot.


Two of my favorite colors! And deep dark purple is so very in this fall season. It seems appropriate that the first pattern is designed by Bockstark, who along with Elemm introduced me to Wollmeise on flickr.

4 comments:

IrishGirlieKnits said...

You so can keep up with the lace!! You can do it!!

And gorgeous gorgeous Wollmeise!! I'm sharing it with Ilikecake (Thayer) and we are going to have to probably rock paper scissors to see who gets to pick what! Love both colors!!

Batty said...

That purple is stunning! It's absolutely incredible, I want to come over and accidentally drop it in my knitting bag while admiring its pretty squooshyness. You're lucky I live far away, or there might be a yarn snatching incident...

Unknown said...

Pretty Wollmeise!!!!

tapmouse said...

Oh, so gorgeousn your stole is-and I am so happy to have mine underway once again-thanks for helping check mine today! And that Wollmeise haul? I can only say that they are sensational! BIG winner on that one! So sad I didn't get in, but so happy I can salivate over yours! But my pocketbook thanks me!