Saturday, October 11, 2008

Almost there

Hint 8 of my SotS-iii:


Finished hint 8 on Tuesday. Only 58 more rows with 50 more beads for Hint 9 to go. I thought I could make it, but with an eye doctor appointment, wedding rehearsal (the monkeys are flower girls), and other chores, there's no way. I decided I'm not going to kill my knitting self to finish it by Sunday for our friend's wedding. But it's such a nice color that work well for the holidays or any other fall event, it'll definitely get used.


While I waited for Hint 9 during the week, I worked on Monkey2's Playtime socks from Woolgirl's Sanrio & Friends kit. The colorway from White Oaks Studio is just too darn cute!

4 comments:

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Wow! Looks fabulous so far!!

And how cute are the MOnkey's socks?!!

cockeyed said...

...love the stole and the socks are sooooo cute!

adrienne said...

so sad that you won't be able to finish the shawl in time for the wedding. it is absolutely gorgeous!

congrats on winning one of the prizes over at sotsiii. you definitely deserve that one for keeping up. i haven't even started mine yet!

Unknown said...

Those are some bright socks! Love 'em!